Monday, June 9, 2014

New Address

2801 Wellington Cir Apt. A5
Roger, AR 72758

Sorry guys! I didn't get my new address until late Monday night, and I didn't want to say where my new area is because I want to surprise some of the people that I love here and just show up. That's why I'm sending another e-mail here because some of those people are in my email list. So here you go, send me lots of love notes, and I'll be better about sending notes as well. 

My new ward, Little Flock, is about 5 minutes from Bentonville. It's an awesome ward and I love it already despite having no idea what is going on. I got to meet the less-active parents of Siter Erickson on Friday, which was awesome. I can't wait to tell them haha. 

Love you! Weekly is on its way. With pictures!
Elder Christopher Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment